Accurate Metalcraft manufactures a vast range of line taps to meet the materials and dimensional specifications laid by different international standards. Brass line taps are made with high tensile brass as per BS 2874 – CZ 112. Threads are formed by rolling process giving the nut extra clamping force. Pressure pads are made from extruded bars (not cast), preventing the pads from cracking. Brass line taps are manufactured in passivated natural brass with electro tinned finish. They are also supplied in high conductivity copper.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads
- UNC & UNF Threads
- Any threads as per custom design.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I)
- Free Cutting Brass As Per BS 249 Type (I)
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Any Special Brass Material Composition As Per Customers Requirement
- Nickel Plated
- Tin Plated
- Any coating as per customer specification