We are one of the leading manufacturers of Electrical Brass Cable Glands. These are used for joining, transmitting, glanding, continuing and supporting electrical accessories in hazardous areas. Mostly Cable Glands are used for seal and attach cable to the electrical components for safety purpose. AMPL specialize in manufacturing Flame Proof Industrial Cable Glands covering the wide range of armored and non-armored cable in form of various types like BW, CW, E1W, A1/A2, PG, Marine type etc. We offer flexibility, re-usability, heat resistance, dimensional accuracy, easy to dismantle, high efficiency in our precision product so it is highly appreciated by our clients. We can customize as per customers needs and specification in global market.
TYPE OF Brass Cable Glands:
- BW Cable Gland
- CW Cable Gland
- E1W Cable Gland
- E1FW Cable Gland
- A1/A2 Cable Gland
- Marine/JIS Cable Gland
- IP 65 Protection Cable Gland
- IP 68 Cable Gland
- Special Gland
- Single Compression Cable Gland
- Double Compression Cable Gland
- Cable Gland Assessories
- Cable Glands are produced as per BS 6121 Standard.
- BW type Cable Glands provide an integral armor clamp for armored cable which provides an electrical bond between the cable armor & the gland.
- A1/A2 Gland Provides a single pull resistant seal on the outer sheath of an unarmored cable. This Type gland maintains ingress protection of IP66/IP68 to 25 Meters.
- PG Glands are basically produced as per DIN standard 46320/46255 & available with sprain relief facility with round or hex intermediate sockets.
- Marine Cable Glands as per JIS standards are basically used for Ship Decks & other marine Applications.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or BS 249 Type (I) or High Grade
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
Finish and Coating:
- Nickle Plated
- Tin Plated brass cable glands
- Any coating as per customer specification